Covasna Kennel Club
Covasna Kennel Club was founded in 2015 and it works like a juridic person accepted by the members of Romania Kennel Club, member of FCI.
Covasna Kennel Club Management
Kerekes Károly – President
Chirovan Bogdan Ionuț – Vicepresident
Kodolányi Ildikó – Secretary
Registration in Romanian Origin Registry
AChS registers in Romanian Origin Registry (COR) the purebred dogs owned by his members. Till now, Ach Covasna registred in COR over 1.000 purebred dogs.
Shows & Trials
Covasna Kennel Club conducts national and international shows as well as working trials. Covasna Kennel Club maintains records of awards championship titles and sent these results to AChR office where they are input into the official evidence, in order to be confirmed by FCI.
Dogs awarded at international shows and trials organized by Covasna Kennel Club its can receive, respecting the FCI regulations the title of International Beauty or Working Champion. These titles are confirmed by the FCI.
Code of etichs
In order to achive the objectivs of ACh Covasna, its members agree to adhere to the following principles:
In order to achive the objectivs of Ach Covasna , its members agree to adhere to the following principles:
• respect of AG and CD rules and regulations made in curent activities;
• ensure the proper housing, food and helth care to their dogs;
• continue to promote the image of the dog as “the man´s best friend” as well as his utilitiy role in the society;
• to preserve and enhance each breed´s caracteristics, all members as breeders of purebred dogs will folow to scienceficly fix the morfologycal and phenotypical caracteristics;
• participate to shows and trials with a spirit of honesty and moral integrit
Sfintu Gheorghe, Jud. Covasna
Str.Sporturilor nr.10, bl.17, sc.B, et.3, ap.13
President : KerekesKároly : 0744336107
Vicepreşedinte ChirovanIonuț Bogdan : 0753436370
Secretar Kodolány Ildikó : 0749338227